Using the stopwatch
The device can be used in 4 modes, to get to these, press button IV:
1. Clock (tInnE) – telling the exact time
2. Stopper 1 (StP 1) – count up stopper (the clock counts up)
3. Stopper 2 (StP 2) – count up stopper by a hundredth of a second (measures time by hundredths of a second and counts up)
4. Stopper 3 (StP 3) – count down stopper (the clock counts down)
5. Stopper 4 (StP 4) – it works as a countdown stopper, it counts down in real time, after 2 seconds it sets to “START” mode and initiates the “Stopper 2” mode.
-Function buttons on the stopwatch in modes StP 1 and Stp 2:
- StP 3 Method of operation of the countdown stopwatch:
First, set the start time of the countdown stopwatch. Select one of the preset times from the menu (00:00:30, 00:04:00 or 01:30:00) or set it to any time from 99:59:59.
A short beep indicates the start of the stopwatch, a longer beep indicates its stop.
-Resetting the stopwatch StP 4:
In function StP 4 the stopwatch displays either the remaining or the already passed time of the set time.
First, set the time for the countdown stopwatch from which it should start the countdown. Function StP4 displays the given time.
After selecting StP4, the time appears in the following format: SS:MM:00, with the spot ‘SS’ blinking, which can be set with the buttons I and II. Place the cursor first to the minutes, set them, then set the seconds. By taking the cursor to the seconds, it will automatically switch from the remaining time to the current time.
The beeping sound marks the end of the countdown, after 2 seconds the “Start” function appears again, following this, StP 2 is activated (counting up the seconds and hundredths of a second), then after one hour the StP1 function is activated (countdown without hundredths of a second).
The StP 4 function restarts the cycle – button IV.